Your privacy is important to us!
Castle Malting® fully complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) implemented by the European Union and enforced on 25th of May 2018.
Information entered during the registration process will be used for internal purposes only. Information will not be shared with other companies or persons. Castle Malting® S.A. will not sell mailing lists.
At Castle Malting® we are committed to safeguarding your privacy and we do what it takes to conform to the new data protection rules.
We collect the following data:
• Full trading name and address
• Sales, operational and accounts contact names, and email addresses
• Company telephone numbers (Including mobile numbers)
• Company registration number
• Bank details in the case of suppliers
• Company VAT number
• Sales and purchase invoice activity
We use these data to:
• Respond accurately to your requests.
• Keep track of your business needs and your engagement to our company.
• Develop insights into our interaction to match our service offer to your requirements.
• Send information we are convinced would be of a legitimate interest to you.
Any of this information will be used and maintained by our employees (known as data processors under the new GDPR regulations). You can check your personal data on your account page
We keep your private data well protected at all times and only accessible to the people involved in your customer file and the services we perform for you. We will not pass your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.